Ace Rent A car Vancouver Airport – Car rental is currently very easy, with low prices and very easy terms. the price of renting a car can adjust to your budget. Using a rental car has never been easier with a large selection of cars for you to use in your travel activities to various interesting destinations or even for your business trip.
Vancouver is an incredible location famed for its adrenaline-charged activities, spectacular scenery and world-class hospitality. Framed by the Pacific Ocean and Coast Mountains, Vancouver’s meandering Oceanside pathways are the perfect way to explore the city. Close to 30 kilometers of uninterrupted waterfront path surround Vancouver’s favorite neighborhoods, including the seawall around Stanley Park..
Ace Rent A car Vancouver Airport With Us.
Renting a car for your trip in Vancouver is the right choice because you have saved costs while using our car rental services. Daily costs are cheap, safe, the car is well maintained so that it adds to your comfort while using a rental car from our company.
- Cheapest Rate For Every KMs.
- Cheapest Insurance Rate.
- Easy To Rent And Return The Car In Our Car Depot In Airport.
We will fulfill your needs for a rental car. Needs for tourist trips, business trips, we will provide a car according to your budget. The rental period can adjust to the price quote from our company. Because our goal in opening a car rental company is to serve you car rental service users well.
8 tips for renting a car in Vancouver
- The North Shore mountain range provides a picture perfect backdrop to the city of Vancouver — visiting them during your travels is a must. Renting a car will give you the ability to access the mountain range and a long list of adventure activities. Having a car will give you the ability to go skiing or snowboarding on the world-renowned Cypress Mountain, or explore the spectacular views that hikes across Grouse Mountain and Mount Seymour have to offer.
- Picking up a rental car at Vancouver International Airport (VIA) could not be simpler; rental company counters are located next to the baggage claim at both the Main and South terminals. VIA is conveniently located only 9 miles from downtown and you will arrive after approximately 30 minutes of driving.
- Distances and speed limits are measured in kilometers throughout Canada, so be careful and adjust your driving to suit. Vancouver has numerous flashing green traffic lights, which mean you have the right to drive through the intersection but must approach cautiously and yield to pedestrians who may be crossing. Many cyclists are present on Vancouver roads, so it’s important to keep an active eye on your blind spots. Keep in mind that across the city there are some roads with separated bike lanes and roads where lanes are shared; be mindful in both situations to provide cyclists with a safe amount of room.
- Like most major cities, rush hour in Vancouver can be frustrating and it is wise to avoid major arterial roads or driving altogether between 5 pm and 7 pm. Traffic can be especially bad on West Georgia Street in the evening and it is advisable to seek an alternative route. Also keep in mind that the bridges of Vancouver, such as the Alex Fraser, can clog up with congestion during peak times and, due to their narrow entries and exits, take a long time to open up again.
- 25% of our users found rental cars in Vancouver for C$ 48 or less
- Book your rental car in Vancouver at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Off-airport rental car locations in Vancouver are around 16% more expensive than airport locations on average
- Intermediate rental cars in Vancouver are around 12% cheaper than other car types, on average (source: kayak.com)
Rent a car from Vancouver Airport now to take advantage of faster reservations on the best car rental deals and unlimited kilometres. Head to our booking page, select your location and enter your desired rental time to view our vehicle availability. Then choose the vehicle type to suit your needs and budget. We’ll have your hire car ready and waiting for you to pick up when you land here on Vancouver Canada.